- Added DoH guide for Opera browser
- Added link to DeeperGPT
- Fixed a compatibility issue on User Consent page
- Fixed a DNS issue
- Fixed a forwarding issue under Wi-Fi mode
- Fixed a MAC address issue
- Fixed an SSL proxy issue
- Updated Global Connection map
The AtomOS network layer in version 1.2.1.rel includes significant fixes.
Users with versions below 1.1.22.rel may experience issues with certain services.
Starting from version 1.1.22.rel, the management page no longer supports firmware upload for updates, and the firmware used for uploading updates is not accessible.
All DeeperConnect users, upon receiving the upgrade prompt, can manually upgrade or enable automatic updates and wait for the automatic update process to complete.