I recently got a deeper network mini and currently have it setup between the modem and router in my house. No issues at all when using the internet and when I connect to 188.8.131.52 to check on my deeper network dashboard, everything seems to be working well and I am transmitting data just fine.
The problem I am running into is when i go to device.deeper.network and try to stake DPR to activate mining on my device, it gets stuck and will not load the page where I actually stake DPR.
To go step by step just to make sure I am not doing anything wrong.
- I login in to device.deeper.network
- Under ERC20 address I have my metamask wallet connected that has enough DPR in it too stake.
- Under SN I have the appropriate SN for my mini
- Under Deeper chain wallet I have the appropriate address for the wallet I created
- Mining active has an x next to it
- I then click the green "choose a plan"
- I then click the green "stake" button on the next screen
- It then takes me to the next page which is where I should be able to stake, but all it does is show a pinwheel in the middle of the screen that is continuously spinning like it is trying to load. I have let this pinwheel spin for almost 30 minutes now and nothing has changed.
- I have tried different wifi signals, VPN off/on, I have tried changing my ERC20 address, have tried different browsers (currently using chrome)
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.